-
December 21st, 2001, 11:34 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Just to let you know they are predicting snow to show it's ugly face sunday night and into Christmas, So hopefully we will have a white Christmas, which by the way is the only time I like to see snow. *L
------------------
This hour I tell things in confidence,
I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?
[This message has been edited by ~THE INVISIBLE MAN~ (edited December 21, 2001).]
-
December 22nd, 2001, 11:17 AM
#2
Inactive Member
*Just to let you know....IT NEVER SNOWS IN FLORIDA!!!!
I'm jealous...*S
Merry Christmas....and make a snowman for me...*S
------------------
-
December 23rd, 2001, 03:50 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Bracy, you can have it all if you want it. (makes note to tell weather man to send snow to Florida.) it's supposed to snow for the next 3 day's so we'll see. Also us Hoosiers was able to grant 18 wishes for the Make a Wish Foundation.
<TABLE style="FILTER: glow (color=white strength=10"><font size="7" color="red"="times new roman">Whoooo Hooooo!!! Go Hoosiers
</font></table>
------------------
This hour I tell things in confidence,
I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?
-
December 25th, 2001, 07:07 AM
#4
Inactive Member
*Sings*..Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow........*prays*...please..!
-
December 25th, 2001, 08:30 AM
#5
Inactive Member
-
December 25th, 2001, 09:48 AM
#6
Inactive Member
WOOHOO! It's snowing! 
------------------
I am my own master but not always master of myself.
Crazy Kerala's Place
-
December 25th, 2001, 01:28 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Well we did not get as much snow as antisipated which is ok with me we have snow on the ground I just wanted it to snow for Christmas 
------------------
This hour I tell things in confidence,
I might not tell everybody, but I will tell you. ?Walt Whitman?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks